? ??????????????Flower Madness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 5823 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????And It Grows? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 5458 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My first Award




Recieved from Samatha over at Sweet Indulgences
Here's how it works!
The rules for this award is to post 10 things about you and

pass it on to 10 other people
1. I am 47 years old
2. I love in California but was born in Wisconsin
3. I started my computer art with drag and drop doll makers.
4 I love bellydancing and danced for 9 years up until my pregnancy in 1997
5. I have one beautiful daughter who is now 13 and as tall as me!
6. I am happily married to the father of my child now for almost 25 years
7. I make alot tags, alot of which never get seen!
8. I have 2 younger brothers from my dads second marriage
9. I am a SAHM and proud of it!
10. I am my kids mom and my husbands wife. (a Dr. Laura quote)

0 comments: