? ??????????????Flower Madness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (13 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 5823 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????And It Grows? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (9 Ratings)??3 Grabs Today. 5458 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to Tags by Quiarrah

As the title says, I make tags. below will be some samples of the tags I make. I will have some to snag and I will take requests. If you see one you like, you may request it or just snag away.




I have licenses with the likes of CILM, MPT, AMI and Up Your Art. These allow me to use artists such as Brian Rood, Michael Lanfield,Ismeal Rac,Keith Garvey and Sandi Baker. . .Just to name a few. I also hold licenses with Zindy Nelsen and KAT at KNDA . . . I was a member of MtA for a time, but because of a misunderstanding. . .I have been kicked. I do however have scraps and tubes from some assorted artists over there. Someday I hope to return.



I hope you enjoy your stay here and hope to see you request or snag. .just leave a message when you do. ..



Thanks. . .



Quiarrah

0 comments: